7.6.10

Popular Music Monthly

This month (The oberlord will hate this so much it will never be monthly) on popular music monthly we look into Tinie Tempah’s new closet exiting song.

“I just can't stop the feeling, don't seem to go away.
So if I hurt your feelings, don't blame it all on me.
I just can't stop the feeling (nothing else to say),
And now they have to stay.
So if I hurt your feelings (don't take it the wrong way),
It's just because I'm..
Oh la la la la, la la la la la
Oh la la la la, la la la frisky
Oh la la la la, la la la la la
Oh la la la la, la la la frisky”

It’s just because you’re what, Tinie Tempah? He’s going to have to spell it out a bit better.

The soundtrack to the month is Usher, here’s a video, I got a version with the lyrics so you can sing along. I’m guessing you all already know all the words though…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment